Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Colourful Thoughts


Colours

When i see green,
I feel happy and I think of netherlands.
When i see pink,
I feel happy and I think of tulips.

When i see red,
I feel perfect and I think of a rose
When I see blue,
I feel fantastic and I think of the skies.

when I see black,
I feel happy and I think of my hair.
When I see yellow,
I feel best of all and I think of mangoes.

-Aparna 30.8.11

---------


LALBAGH TRIP
On August 9, 2011, our class went to Lalbagh to see the flower show. First we went to class, ate our breakfast, took our lunch-bags and prepared to go to Lalbagh. All sections of 1std went to the flower-show. There were 33 of our class. Our class was 1A. As soon as we reached Lalbagh, we went to the glass house. The glass house was not only filled with flowers! It also had something else! It had the Lotus temple inside it! It was made out of roses and grass. It was awesome. We were left to see the show for A very long while. There were carnation, rose, aster, and many more flowers. The teachers were also with us. Then we chose a beautiful ground to eat our lunch and play. After we finished our lunch, we were left to play as much as we wanted. Some of my friends were playing with me. At the end of my trip, we went back to school. But, we were surprised. As soon as we came back, it was end of school.We quikly took our lunchbags and the other bag too and went home. Our trip was long and full of fun.
-Sumanth, 30.8.11

No comments: